This policy statement sets out the data processing practises carried out through the use of the Internet and World Wide Web by Blond McIndoe. If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries regarding to these practises please contact us
1. Information collected We collect personal information from visitors to this website through the use of our contact us form and every time you email us your details.
2. Use of personal information We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:- Dealing with your requests/enquiries- Conducting market research surveys and providing you with information about our programmes and services
3. Disclosures We will not sell this information andwillonly disclose it to other employees with Blond McIndoe.
4. Internet Based Transfers Given that the internet is a global environment, using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing this website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing personal data in this way.
5. Security We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.